Upcoming Architecture Chat - Thursday 25th September 2008 @ 11:30am
Architecture Chat Tomorrow (Thursday) 25th September 2008 at 11:30am, Garrisons, Sylvia Park, Auckland, New Zealand.
Some ideas for topics:
- Gallio - interoperable testing tools.
- What are the barriers to unit testing - why is still "so hard" for so many?
- Stack overflow public beta and impressions after having used it for 3 or so weeks.
- Prism V2 Drop 1.
- BDUF & DUF (Big Design Up Front and Design Up Front)
- Iron Python Beta 5
- ASP.Net Dynamic Language support
- Arrays considered somewhat harmful
- Android 1.0 SDK Released.
- C# Eval in Mono (see Miguel's posts here as well as the CharpRepl page here.
All are welcome - and for new comers directions can be found on the wiki.
If anyone has any other topics please leave a comment on this post or flick me an email, or of course just bring along your questions/topics on the day - otherwise I'll see you all there tomorrow.