Apologies for the last minute notice, been a crazy week!
Tomorrow is the Auckland Architecture Chat, some quick thoughts as to topics:
- Google wave - worth watching the video if you haven't.
- SilverUnit - unit testing for silverlight controls.
- Automapper - fluently configured object-to-object mapper, this Dimecast provides a quick overview.
- Linq2Sql changes for .Net 4.0.
- NHibernate - Executable DML, no criteria support but pretty handy none the less, especially when targeting multiple databases.
- Simone's .net ajax survey, some of the comments re: update panel etc. are interesting reading too. It's not too late to take the survey here either.
- Video for everyone, nice fallback approach to embedding video for all browsers.
- Microsoft bing, "Decision engine" ?
- Displaying eager load graphs in lightspeed designer - cool feature.
- The Azure Services Platform Developer Challenge.
We'll be meeting at the usual time of 11:30am @ Garrisons, Sylvia Park, Tomorrow (Thursday 4th June 2009) - and the topics above are just there in case we run out of anything else to talk about (which is rare).
For more details on the location and write-ups of previous sessions you can consult the associated wiki.