Architecture chat tomorrow, probably the last one for the year.
Here are some potential topics:
- SPDY, Alternative to HTTP?
- NetKernel Grammars
- Entity Framework Profiler now in public beta.
- NHProf - Programmatic Integration
- Time transitions should be explicit...
- My experiences using Rhino ESB on a recent project...
- Google Fusion Tables & API.
- FsUnit keeps coming along nicely - I'm liking the syntax.
- Fun abuse of query comprehension syntax.
- Why object-oriented languages need tail calls.
- Lightspeed 3.0 released + Official Post from Ivan.
- Pair programming - the ups and down's - interesting thoughts from Nic Wise.
- Mono 2.6 / Mono Develop 2.2 both out now.
- API Design Matters.
- The IBM "Black Team".
- Smart people should do stupid stuff...
We'll be meeting at the usual time of 11:30am @ Garrisons, Sylvia Park, Thursday 17th December.
The above topics are just a fall back in case we run out of anything else to discuss.? Note we've also taken to devising the list of topics collaboratively on Google wave - This weeks
wave can be found here.
Note: If you are a attendee (or plan to be in the future) and don't have a wave account yet drop me an email and we'll send you an invite.
For more details on the location and write-ups of previous sessions you can consult the associated wiki.