It's that time again, Auckland Architecture chat is on tomorrow, 27th January, 11:30am onwards, Garrisons, Sylvia Park.
- ServiceStack.net - OSS WCF if it was written by someone sane. (POCO convention based SOAP+REST XML+JSON automatically).
- Vaasnet - on demand development virtual desktops.
- The NoSql tapes
- appharbor.com - Heroku for Azure - deployment == git push appharbour
- Large scale jQuery
- The .Net ecosystem - I've been looking around lately are resources like the ruby-toolbox.com and the ruby compendium... does .Net need something like this to guide people?
- Growl notifications lately, and baking this into web apps etc.... anyone else doing similar things (i.e using growl for windows as the client etc.)
The wave for this week is here - If you have other topics you would like to discuss, just add them to the list.
There is also a wiki (somewhat out dated) with additional details about the Architecture chat, including location etc.
See you all tomorrow!