So I've decided to do a quick little series on the windsor container - all up It'll probably cover 15 to 20 posts... each one should be very short, covering some small concept... just a little nugget.
This series will be a little different then most discussions on IoC and containers... rather then get in your face with concepts like dependency injection, and encouraging testability, it's just going to focus on the container itself, and the ways you can use it... I'm not sure if it'll be of any value, but If nothing else to gets me back into blogging regularly.
The first 7 parts are already up:
- Part 1 - Simple Configuration
- Part 2 - More Configuration (Arrays)
- Part 3 - Still More Configuration (Dictionaries)
- Part 4 - Switching Configurations
- Part 5 -Configuration Parameters
- Part 6 - Switching between Lifestyles
- Part 7 - Switching between Implementations
I'll be posting them in batches... so the series should be finished within a week.