Architecture chat tomorrow
Architecture chat tomorrow (19th November 2008) 11:30am at Garrisons, Sylvia Park.
Topic light this week (mostly because I've been too busy to keep my eye on blogs/sites all that much).
- The System.* vs Microsoft.* Namespaces discussion.
- BizSpark offering from Microsoft.
- The fallacy of IRepository...
- A field report of the Microsoft focus group I'm attending later today.
- The rinse-repeat loop of DI/IOC learning.
- The emerging market of personal data storage in the cloud with value-adds.
There are still a few things we never got round to talking about from the last couple of chats as well.
If anyone else has any suggestions feel free to leave a comment or message/email it to me directly, otherwise I'll see you all there tomorrow.
Links to write-ups for previous chats, and information on the location etc. can be found on the wiki.
Oh, and I'll write up the last chat later this evening as well.