Architecture Chat Tomorrow (Friday 14th January 2011)
A new year, a new Architecture Chat.
Just this once, we will be meeting on a Friday (Tomorrow) 14th January 2011, 11:30am onwards. Location is Garrisons, Sylvia Park.
- Mono reports - reporting engine for .net - Gtk+ designer -
flexible backend system for PDF/html etc.
- The iPad-ifcation of the web.
- Dapper - Googles logging framework.
- .Net web framework roundup.
- How to write a repository.
- James Shore's series Let's Play (#76 parts and counting!) on real world
- Lightspeed 4.0 beta now available.
- Windows 8 ARM and SoC (System on a chip) Support.
- Programming is not a craft. And the replies etc.
- NuGet gallery now open to public.
- Secrets of backtypes data engineers.
- Long term maintainability vs. the quick hack.
The wave for this week is here... If you have other topics you would like to discuss, just add them to the list.
There is also a wiki (somewhat out dated) with additional details about the Architecture chat, including location etc.
See you all tomorrow!