Architecture Chat Tomorrow – 11:30am @ Garrisons, Sylvia Park
Yes, it's been 2 weeks already - time for another Architecture Chat tomorrow.
We're starting at 11:30am - location (as always) is Garrisons, Sylvia Park, Auckland.
Some Possible Topics:
- Why NoSql Now?
- Should people become more technological, or should technology become more human?
- VS2010 Release Candidate.
- ASP.Net MVC 2
- If you needed a reason to escape to the west island, surface - check out the monster app. Think process control widgets, factory automation?
- TPL in .net 4.0 is anyone using this
- Structure Map 2.6 released.
- Moonlight 3 preview 1.
- Business Primitives... See Dru's posts (1,2) here.
- Silverlight 4 COM Automation concerns?
- "Ruby In Steel" drops IronRuby support (uh?)
- Automapper 1.0 is out.
- Iterator based microthreading (anyone ever tried this?)
The above topics are just a fall back in case we run out of anything else to discuss.
The wave this week can be found here. If anyone wants to contribute some notes about what we discussed after the chat, please add them to the wave as well.
Note: If you are coming along (or plan to be in the future) and don't have a wave account yet then drop me an email and we'll send you an invite.
For more details on the location and write-ups of previous sessions you can consult the associated wiki.
Next Week - First North Shore Architecture Chat
Also, plans are still afoot for the first north-shore based Architecture chat to be held next Thursday, 18th February. See this target="_blank">wave here for details, and to help decide the what/where/when.
I'll be posting to the .Net user group early next week to remind everyone, and so we can finalise on a location.