Architecture Chat #27
Architecture Chat was today... discussions included:
- ADO.Net Data Services shortcomings (no COUNT for starters...
- Entity Framework usability & the extensibility model (or
lack thereof) etc.
- Template Engines / Domain specific languages and debug
- The EyeFI
Explore SD Card that packs both Wireless and GPS + 2GB
storage into a single package.
- Sql Server Compressed Tables & Indexes.
- Thoughts around having pile-like columns in a
database, and avoiding column-level information redundancy
- StringBuilder performance.
- Practical uses for BigTable (and Amazon SimpleDB etc.).
- A lot of developers don't use or even know of the yield
operator in C#.
Written on May 29, 2008