Architecture Chat 24 Next Week
Hi all... So first off, there's no Architecture Chat today - I'm tied up with prior commitments (due to the short week) so it's going to be held Thursday next week -14th of February, apologies to anyone who was going to attend.
As far as possible topics, what about:
- All the interesting stuff that came out of Lang.Net (or at least was brought to my attention by that symposium)
- Cosmos - a cute operating system written in C#.
- Charlie Calvert's started posting on the future of C# (4.0).
- Jumbala - another interesting step down the MDA road, this time as an
action language for UML state machines... which can actually be compiled.
- .Net Mass Downloader - here's something I was thinking of doing myself, a mass download for all the .Net Framework source code.
- Resharper 4 EAP delayed.
- Lightspeed 1.2 released.
- The rise of WPF vs WinFroms.
- The Auckland dev community are slackers compared to Tauranga.
- Vista SP1 and Windows 2008 RTM.
No doubt there will be plenty more.
See everyone next week!