2011-05-04 - Architecture Chat Tomorrow
Auckland Architecture Chat, Thursday 5th May 2011, 11:30 am
onwards @ Garrisons, Sylvia Park
- DataJs library
- CTP Refresh of TPL Dataflow released
- AWS outage
- JS Performance - not exactly as you thought
- verb-noun class names (e.g. PerformsQuery) enforcing SRP & niladic/monadic methods?
- Saw this coming - when to avoid CQRS
- Mass Transit 2.0 beta out
- MVC - Mini profiler
- SSD speeds and failure rates making the rounds again
- XCode 4 support in MonoTouch
- Some Ayende Posts that have been interesting
- Use and misuse of implicit typing (don't get the big deal myself)
- RC of Entity Framework 4.1 out
- ExtJS 4.0 released. docs here.
- IonMonkey released.
- SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1 CTP and SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1 Feature Pack CTP1 available.
- Sikuli (automated testing with pictures - haven't had a chance to play with it, but looking interesting)
The wave were we collected these topics (and more) is here - and last week's is here - If you have other topics you would like to discuss, just add them to the list.
There is also a wiki (very out-dated) with additional details about the Architecture chat, including location, how it started etc.
See you all tomorrow!