2010-11-24 - Architecture Chat Tomorrow
The next Architecture chat is tomorrow, 11:30am, 25th November 2010, Location is Garrisons, Sylvia Park.
Possible topics include:
- Progress made on Stuxnet reverse engineering.
- Duck - an ORM specifically for updates, written in F# too - but also has C# API.
- Bees with machine guns - low cost distributed load testing using EC2.
- Why Lua doesn't suck (Talk at Strange Loop 2010 by Kyle Cordes).
- Googles Servers.
- Distributed computing for everyone.
- Map reduce in the small.
- The Flickr team on client side performance.
- Rails for Zombies.
- More Strangeloop videos.
- Cloud bee's... elastic hudson.
- Google releases Microsoft Office plugin for Google Docs.
- Yui touch apps development (your finger is dumb).
- Hardware accelerated support for Moonlight.
The wave for this week is here. If you have other topics you would like to discuss, just add them to the list.
There is also a wiki (somewhat out dated) with additional details about the Architecture chat, including location etc.
See you all tomorrow!