2010-03-24 - Architecture Chat Tomorrow
Architecture Chat Tomorrow - 11:30am - Thursday 25th March.
Location is Garrisons, Sylvia Park, Auckland.
Some possible topics:
- Binding data in html view engine.
- .Net 4 type equivalence
- psDeploy (powershell deployment).
- Experiment driven design - see talk here on infoq.
- Also check out vanity (http://vanity.labnotes.org/) a library for a/b experiments performed on your user base.
- Manifesto of done.
- Jetbrains releasing .net code coverage tool.
- Asp.net MVC css/js compressor/minifier - http://github.com/kseg/Metsys.WebOp
- Resolver-one - looks interesting in the access-like space (and it's using IronPython).
- Miguel calls for Open Sourcing the System.Data.Services stack to allow open implementations of OData servers.
The wave this week can be found here.
See you all tomorrow!
Written on March 24, 2010