2010-01-13 - Architecture Chat Tomorrow
First Architecture Chat of the year tomorrow - sorry about the late notice, was just waiting on enough numbers before going ahead with it.
Some possible topics:
- Why does software take so long.
- Overloading dynamic
- Multitouch silverlight.
- .Net serialization comparisons (JNK).
- Castle Windsor 2.1, Dynamic Proxy 2.2 and more released! .
- Unit Testing BizTalk.
- Do you use NUnit's fluent API?
- Bling UI Toolkit (anyone using this?)
- Ambiguous controller/area names in MVC 2
- More EF 4.0 discussion.
- Continuing to an outer loop.
- 16 ways to create IObservable's without implementing the interface.
- System.Interacvtive - functional fun and taming side effects
We'll be meeting at the usual time of 11:30am @ Garrisons, Sylvia Park, Thursday 14th January 2010.
The above topics are just a fall back in case we run out of anything else to discuss. Note we've also taken to devising the list of topics collaboratively on Google wave - The wave can be found here.
Note: If you are a attendee (or plan to be in the future) and don't have a wave account yet drop me an email and we'll send you an invite.
For more details on the location and write-ups of previous sessions you can consult the associated wiki.