2009-05-20 - Architecture Chat Tomorrow
Hi All, Architecture Chat Tomorrow!
Below are a few topics that have caught my eye lately:
- Ivan Porto Carrero is working on a mocking framework for IronRuby called Caricature.
- TypeMock Racer goes 1.0 - another great tool for the toolbox.
- Mutable Linq Expressions - interesting hack from Ayende.
- Commercial Suicide - Integration at the Database & Service Level.
- Moonlight 2 Preview 2.
- The fallacy of the always-valid entity.
- OpenRasta - I've been playing with this a bit lately, after watching the presentation @ E-VAN.
We'll be meeting at the usual time of 11:30am @ Garrisons, Sylvia Park, Tomorrow (Thursday 20th May 2009) - and the topics above are just there in case we run out of anything else to talk about (which is rare).
For more details on the location and write-ups of previous sessions you can consult the associated wiki.