The Auckland Architecture Chat is on tomorrow, at 11:30am, Garrisons, in Sylvia Park.
- Codeplex foundation announcement
- Letting things die on the vine.
- Microsoft’s secret “Courier” booklet device unveiled.
- Codecamp / Teched Post-mortem.
- Version v0.16 of Pex released – it’s getting better and better.
- MonoTouch 1.0 went live.
- Roy Osherove – Steal my book…
- Kata – have you done any lately?
- Interesting article on xmpp/google wave opportunities by Jason Kolb.
- 10 Reasons pair programming is not for the masses.
- Google jstemplate.
- Technology behind Microsoft TechEd New Zealand 2009.
- Make it easy to refactor…
- Why do ref and out parameters not allow type variation? (something I’d always wondered about)
- Writing a Z-Machine interpreter in C#.
- Wither the repository.
- NHibernate Profiler goes 1.0 – anyone else bought a copy?
- DSL 09 Blog.
- Drawing the line between MVC Controlls and Application Services.
We had a smallish turnout last time that focused on mostly reviewing Visual NHibernate – so most of the topics from the last session are still up for discussion too – you can find them listed here.
We’ll be meeting at the usual time of 11:30am @ Garrisons, Sylvia Park, Thursday 24th September – and the topics above are just there in case we run out of anything else to talk about (which is rare).
For more details on the location and write-ups of previous sessions you can consult the associated wiki.