Catch Software, where I lead development on Enterprise Tester (among other products) are expanding the development team.
We are looking to add a full-time (Salary) software developer to work on product development.
If you are:
- Based in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Care about your craft.
And have a keen interest in:
- Shipping! Often!
- Directly influencing the design inside and out of software being delivered.
- Building extensible software.
Then we want to talk to you.
Beyond that the ideal addition to our team will need to be somebody who:
- Has a sense of humour.
- Proven track record.
- Does not drink too deeply of the Microsoft cool-aid.
- Interested in the challenges of building a platform (API’s, plugins, server-side and client-side extension points etc.)
- Enjoys constantly learning.
- Has great spoken and written communication skills.
We are a close-knit group at Catch Software, and have a great team – so we are going to be a little picky about who we add to it, be fore-warned – but to counter this, for the developer we decide to add to the team, this is also a well remunerated position acknowledging the skills you can bring to our team ($150K+).
P.S. If I talked to you about working at catch software over the last year, and you’re looking for a change of scene in 2013, Drop me a line and we can catch up for a coffee/talk.
The official job advert can be found here:
And if you want to know more about what Catch Software does, check out the following links (or just talk to me).
If you wish to contact me directly, you can find my contact details here.